Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wiki Updates

I've made some modifications to the wiki that should be useful.

First, I've created a logo! It is very simple, but it works:



I copied the pixelated "Cincinnati" from the big sign on the Duke Energy building downtown, which can be seen in this photo:


Cincinnati Skyline: Duke Energy, originally uploaded by showcorvettelove

I also added two "extensions" to the wiki. One is the "Cite" extension which lets you use the "ref" and "reference" tags to cite references on a page. This should make it easier to cite sources and keep a page easy to read.

I also added a anti-spam filter that should only come into effect if someone tries to make an edit including a hyperlink that leads to a blacklisted url. If we never see anything from that one that means it's working!

Yesterday I added entires for Children's Hospital and Procter & Gamble as well as a few others. Right now I'm focusing on getting the boards of directors up for these big companies so as to see the overlap between said boards. Eventually I want to added in other relevant info as it comes along.

I didn't answer a Big Here question yesterday, so I'm going to see if I can get two answered tonight.

No comments: