Monday, October 13, 2008

Wiki Work for 10/13/2008

I updated the wiki some more today. I started with this article about Form Based Codes and worked out from there, and did some work on the Urban Land Institute of Cincinnati, Cincy Character, and Roxanne Qualls.

I also found another interesting person, Candace Klein, that reminded me of when I discovered Robert Maly. Candace is connected all over the place. She is a part of many, many different groups and organizations around the city related to planning and "young professionals". This is why I'm doing this. To find people like her. I think it is extremely interesting.

I found a good way of discovering more interesting people too. You can look at the "most linked-to pages" and see what article names are popping up in the most places. The nice thing here is that it includes names of articles that don't exist yet. Any page with more than one link is potentially interesting, particularly when it comes to people. You can see that there are a number of names on the list that apparently belong to more than one group that I've wikified so far. Those are the people and organizations that I'm going to start writing articles for first.

Also, I must mention that I haven't had a chance to answer another Big Here question in a while. I guess I've been filling up my time with other things. Hopefully I will have time to tackle some of them this week.

No comments: